To find a product, you can:
- Use the left-hand navigation bar and top navigation bar to search for products by category and subcategory
- Click “See all” to view a complete list of categories
- From the My Account page, search for previously ordered items on the Item History and Order History pages
- Search for items in My Favorites (If it is your first time logging in, you will need to create favorites lists)
- On the category and subcategory pages, use the filters on the left-hand sidebar to sort products by attributes such as color and size
- Use the Search Bar at the top of the page to find products
Go to My Account.
- To reorder a previous order, go to Order History. [Order History keeps a record of all orders you have placed (including non-web orders) within the last year.]
- To order specific items you have ordered before, go to Item History. [Item History keeps a record of all items you have ordered within the last year.]
- Quick Order: If you know the item numbers you want to order, go to Quick Order at the top of the navigation bar. Enter the item numbers and quantities of each you want to order. Then click Add to Cart to be directed instantly to the checkout process.
- My Favorites: Create multiple favorites lists of items and organize them any way you choose. Then add an entire favorites list to your cart with one click to streamline your ordering process.
- Login to the website from the Sign In Page.
- Go to Saved Carts on the top navigation bar.
- Click on the cart you want. You will see a detailed list of the products in that cart.
- Click the Checkout button at the bottom of the list to begin the order process.
You will receive an order acknowledgment email with the details of your order shortly after you place it. If you do not receive this email, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-526-3723 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Order History.
- Find the order in question and click on Details. This will take you to the order detail page.
- At the far right-hand side of the table is a column called Status. You can validate that the order has been “received” or “shipped.”
- You can also contact your local sales representative or Customer Service for additional information.
If you are a new or existing Landsberg customer without an online account, you can easily register to become a new Landsberg.com customer. To do so:
- Go to the Sign In Page.
- Click on the button that says “Register User.”
- Fill out the customer registration form.
- Customer Service will contact you with details regarding your account.
- Once you receive that information from Customer Service, you can log in under the “Returning Landsberg.com Customers” box on the Sign In page to use the website as a regular user.
Go to Sign In on the top navigation bar.
- On the left hand side under “Password,” you will see “Forgot your password?”
- Click on that link.
- Enter your user id.
- We will automatically send you an email with a new temporary password.
- When you log in with this new password, the site will prompt you to reset your password to overwrite the temporary one you received in your email.
- Create a new password.
- Once you are redirected to the My Account page, you will have successfully reset your password and you can use landsberg.com.
If you get locked out, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.526.3723 or email@example.com.
Please contact Customer Service at 1.888.526.3723 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Landsberg greatly values any suggestions or comments you have on improving our website or our service in general. Please submit all feedback to email@example.com.
- Go to the My Account page.
- On the left-hand side, you will see a box with your sales representative’s name and contact information.
- If you do not see a sales representative attached to your profile page, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-526-3723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see a list of our locations, please visit our Locations Page.
Additional Landsberg Services
Our Custom Packaging Design service utilizes our structural design and graphics departments throughout the country transform your packaging concepts into custom packaging products for your business.
Landsberg prides itself on being a total solutions provider with an integrated systems approach. Aside from commodity packaging products, Landsberg offers:
- Point of Purchase Displays: Receive a custom POP display demo for your product
- Just in Time Delivery: Let us streamline your warehousing operations
- Vendor Managed Inventory: Let us help you strategize your production needs with EDI solutions
- Fulfillment Services: Create a custom packaging fulfillment solution for your business
- Promotions Services: Build your brand with custom promotions
- Engineered Packaging Solutions: Obtain technical expertise and equipment for your business