While there are countless ways to package your product, here are the top 5 advantages that blister packaging has to offer.
1. High-quality product protection without compromising experience - The heat seal coating on blister packaging protects your product from any element that would otherwise damage the product & thereby maintain its integrity. Whether the packaging is for food, medical products, or anything with an expiration date; you can trust that your packaging will deliver on the quality that you promise.
2. Diverse marketing options - Landsberg uses the industry’s first 7-color processor to print vibrant colors giving you unlimited design options. This world-class processor has the power to match & print every company's unique color palette with a vibrancy that has not been possible until now.
3. Engagement for the consumer - Blister packaging provides a unique opportunity for consumer engagement. With a clear plastic cavity around the product, consumers are able to view & sometimes even touch the product without compromising or contaminating the product before purchase. The potential to interact with a product before a purchase can make all of the difference.
4. Secured Value - While consumers are able to engage with the products, blister packaging by design is tamper-resistant & deters theft.
5. Cost-Effectiveness - Blister packaging saves you money since it requires fewer tooling costs & is easier to produce than some other packaging methods.
Whether you are considering blister cards, inserts, folding cartons, thermoformed blisters, or just interested in learning more about blister packaging solutions, please reach out in the form below or drop us a message in the chat. Landsberg Orora’s packaging experts can assist you & your team with the design, manufacturing, & inventory management of any project.